Here’s the list of Accounting Professional Associations & Organizations:
- Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA) is a member association built to overcome the obstacles of modern accountants and legal professionals.
- American Accounting Association (AAA) is the largest community of accountants in academia.
- American Association of Finance & Accounting (AAFA) is an alliance of executive search firms specializing in the recruiting and staffing of finance and accounting professionals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is the national, professional organization for all CPAs.
- American Payroll Association (APA) is the nation’s leader in payroll education, publications, and training for payroll professionals.
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) establishes a measurable standard by which cost segregation consultants can be evaluated.
- Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA) is the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals working in business.
- National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB) serves bookkeepers providing bookkeeping services to the public.
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) is a multi-disciplinary membership organization comprised of estate planners and estate planning councils for excellence in estate planning.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) is the professional society representing tax preparers who have earned the distinction of “enrolled agent” (EA).
- National Association of Professional Accountants (NAPA) trains, certifies, and licenses bookkeeping students, employees, and professionals.
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners (ncCPAp) is a membership organization advocating on issues that affect CPAs.
- National Society of Accountants (NSA) is the association for main street tax and accounting professionals.
- Professional Association of Small Business Accountants (PASBA) represents CPAs, public accountants, and enrolled agents who provide accounting services to small businesses.
Here’s the list of some of the larger Accounting Firms :
- Baker Tilly is one of the top 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the US.
- BDO is a professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial advisory and consulting services.
- Crowe Horwath is a public accounting, consulting, and technology firm with offices across the globe.
- Deloitte member firms deliver professional services in more than 150 countries.
- DHG ranks among the nation’s top 20 public accounting firms.
- EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
- Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
- Moss Adams is a fully integrated professional services firm dedicated to assisting clients with growing, managing, and protecting prosperity.
- Plante Moran is one of the nation’s largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms.
- PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax, and consulting services to build public trust and solve important problems.
- RSM is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.
You must be logged in to post a comment.